Dołączył: 24 Kwi 2006
Przeczytał: 0 tematów
|Wysłany: Nie 11:34, 30 Kwi 2006 Temat postu: DivX ver. 6.2.2 + FIX
There's a new player in town, and here's what it does - play DivX videos. Every version; even purchased or rented DivX movies, DivX HD files, and videos created with advanced features such as menus, subtitles and more. It also lets you manage video collections, burn discs and activate your DivX Certified device.
* Download manager - This new feature lets you queue up multiple videos, pause and resume downloads, and progressively play back videos during the download process. You can also add URLs of DivX videos hosted online to the DivX Player for automatic downloading.
* Media manager - You can now organize your DivX videos easier than ever before.
* Playlists - Thanks to added support for video playlists, you can now queue videos in a list and play through them sequentially
* Burn to disc - Drag and burn multiple DivX videos to CD/DVD from within the player for playback on certified devices. Burn, baby, burn!!
* User account management - It's now easy to activate and manage certified devices including DVD players, portable media players and more from within the DivX Player interface
Many videos, one player
* Full DivX video playback - As you may expect, you can play any DivX video, including those created with any variant of DivX 3, 4, 5 and 6, interactive DivX media files and purchased or rented DivX movies.
* HD playback enhancement - The DivX Player is enhanced to give you the full value of DivX HD video. Check out these HD movie trailers to see for yourself. We'll wait.
Beyond the PC
Prefer to watch your DivX movies from the comfort of your couch? No problem. You can simply burn your DivX files to disc with the DivX Player and watch them on your TV or on the go using one of the millions of certified players from our partners.
You can convert nearly any video into DivX video simply by dragging and dropping your file onto the DivX Converter, changing the way you create and share digital media.
The DivX Converter requires an optional $9.99 MPEG-2/DVD plug-in to convert MPG, VOB, TS and SVCD files.
Convert to DivX in one step
Converting your videos into DivX video can be done in one easy step. Simply drag your videos onto the DivX Converter and click 'convert.' That's it - you're done. Admittedly, that may sound more like two steps, but it's really one full step and one "baby step." The point is, it's really, really easy to create a DivX video.
* Convert nearly any popular video format to a DivX file
* Convert digital video camera footage into DivX video with a 25:1 savings to easily store and share home movies
* Merge and convert multiple files into a single DivX file with an automatically generated menu
* Back up your DVDs*; compress a full movie to fit onto one regular CD (requires the optional DivX Converter MPEG-2/DVD Plug-in)
Convert with advanced features
With the DivX Converter you can quickly and easily compress your bulky video files into lean, mean DivX videos with advanced features such as:
* Interactive video menus let you create videos that allow the viewer to navigate between scenes
* XSUB™ subtitles allow you to convert videos with multiple language subtitles
* Alternate audio tracks enables audio tracks in multiple language versions or separate audio tracks for specific speaker configurations
* XTAG™ video tags let you add and view descriptive information such as title, author and video specifications
* Chapter points for easy navigation when you combine multiple files.
Advanced encoding settings
The DivX Converter was designed to simplify the conversion process, making it easier than ever to create high-quality, highly compressed DivX videos. And it does just that. However, we know that some of you still want precise control over the encoding process, so now the DivX Converter also lets you tweak advanced settings and customize the process. For example, these advanced encoding settings allow you to:
* Specify output file sizes to create videos that fit to disc
* Change encoding bitrates for precision control
* Resize videos
Converting is just the beginning
Once you've converted videos to DivX the real fun begins. Now you can:
* Copy DivX videos to CD or DVD and watch them on your TV with a certified DVD player
* Transfer video to certified handheld or portable device
* Store an entire video library on your hard drive without taking up valuable storage space
* Post your home movies online
* Email videos to a friend (or enemy)
* Do lots of other cool stuff we can't think of right now ...
DivX Pro Codec
Balancing performance, compression and quality, the DivX Pro codec puts you in control of your digital media. The DivX Pro codec is available as part of the DivX Create Bundle and as a free 15-day trial within the DivX Play Bundle. The DivX community codec is completely free and never expires.
Compress to impress
DivX Pro is an advanced digital video codec (coder/decoder) that plugs into popular video software applications, allowing you to create and play high-quality DivX videos with support for advanced features. DivX technology can compress digital videos 5 to 10 times more than the MPEG-2/DVD format and hundreds of times over raw digital video, so you can fit several DivX movies on a single disc or transfer them easily online. In addition to better quality and improved performance, the DivX 6.2 codec makes a wider range of encoding modes available for free via the DivX community codec. Read more about the DivX community codec at DivX Labs.
The latest DivX codec now offers multi-threading support, giving you better performance on all HyperThreaded, dual core and dual CPU (SMP) systems. With even more advanced threading optimizations in version 6.2, it is now possible to get up to 350% better performance than DivX 6.0, depending on your system configuration and encoding setup. Only have a single CPU? Don't worry - we haven't left you behind. DivX 6.2 is faster across the board and also includes new optimizations for older processors. Don't know a CPU from C-3PO? Keep not worrying. You'll see performance enhancements whether you understand them or not.
DivX Pro now includes six carefully optimized encoding modes that allow you to balance visual quality and performance for virtually any application from live capture to video mastering. While taking longer to process, new quality-focused encoding options (like the accurately named Insane Quality mode) create the highest quality video possible, making them ideal for professional mastering environments and those who just like to show off. Additionally, new high-performance optimizations allow the codec to create significantly higher quality video from live feeds; perfect for PC-based digital video recorders and other real-time video capture applications.
[link widoczny dla zalogowanych]
Post został pochwalony 0 razy